This is the first musical I have ever seen. I sat in the Mezzanine (balcony) section. A great view. The effects were spectacular. This musical was based off the Disney movie and they hit it right on the nose. I was blown away by how awesome it was to see a musical live for the first time. It was a night show. I would have loved to have seen Jason Raize perform the role of Simba. RIP Jason Raize. You are missed.
My favorite song: Circle of Life.

2 comments:
I have never been a musical fan but I do love The Lion King. Maybe I'll give it a try one of these days. I do not like to knock anything down before trying it, so I guess I will try a musical.
I have never beeen a musical fan but I do love The Lion King. I guess I will give it a try. I am not one to knock something down withour tryint it first.
Post a Comment