Sunday, May 19, 2013

Piercing Pagoda

This place sells not only earrings, but all types of jewelry as well: rings, necklaces, bracelets. I love coming here because it is the only place where I buy my jewelry, especially earrings. They are a bit pricey, but their jewelry is the real deal. I got my ears pierced here as well. Staff is friendly and well trained. They have been piercing ears for over 40 years and they are trustworthy, clean, and have plenty of experience. They pierce ears from infants to adults. Yes, this is not a shop but a kiosk in the middle of the mall, but it is well worth it and I highly recommend this place.

Side note: I get coupons from them every time I shop there (which is once a month) so I don't have to pay full price for any of my purchases.

3 comments:

kuki said...

I wish I had known about this place when my daughter was born. I wanted to get her ears pierced, a typical custom is Latin America. But they wouldn;t do it at the doctor's office or hospital. I ended up having to wait and when she was 9 monthgs we went to Claire's at the Arcadia mall. My husband, from Texas, was totally against me getting Hannah's ears pierced. So I went with my dad, who was visiting from Argentina. After getting her ears pierced, she had a couple of problems, and I remember my husband getting mad at me and my Argentine customs! Great memory. Now, where IS this place?

CouponDiva said...

Quick question.. What type of jewelry is it? Gold, silver, or just like accessories? If it is just accessories I have a great place for jewelry. Let me know and I will gladly give you the 411, there won't be any need for the coupons and I love me some coupons.

BellaSoprana said...

Coupon Diva: It all of the above: gold, silver, and accessories.

kuki: This place is located inside the Westfield Mall. There is one in West Covina. The one in Arcadia closed years ago. Like I said, It is a kiosk, not a shop.