Friday, May 17, 2013

My Beloved Grandmother

It's been 6 months since my grandmother's passing and I miss her very much. The pain is still very fresh. Now that I don't have any grandparents left, it has left an empty void inside of me. But I am learning to move on. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. You're alive in my heart. I love you.

4 comments:

xzikielmoesis24 said...

I am very sorry for the lost of your grandmother. I can only imagine the pain you must feel in losing someone so close.

Unknown said...

I also miss my grandma a lot, although long long time has passed since she passed away. Above all, I am so sorry for not havinga chance to pay back her love which she had poured to me...

K said...

Good idea moving on. It's important. Sad reality but everyone dies. I'll die. My kids will die.

K said...

Good idea about moving on. That's important. Sad truth. We will all die. I'll die. My kids will die. Let's not be surprised about death.